How to Write A Mission Statement That Reveals Who You Really Are.
The Real You longs to be free. Learn how
to write your mission statement so
the Real You gets her wish. Your Goal Is To Get Clearer On Who You Really Are
Right now, you may be struggling with knowing who you are really are. Your goal is to get clearer on who you are by focusing on those things that make you unique and special.
One way to gain a better focus of who you are is to focus on how to write a mission statement that discloses who you really are and how you fit into the world at large.
Focus on Collecting Clues To Your Mission
- It’s really about getting a handle on your life purpose - there’s a greater meaning, fulfillment, and purpose available for your life.
- It’s just a matter of exploring how to write a mission statement that highlights those things reveal your core mission in life.
One you can focus on how to write a mission statement that highlights your true self is to focus your attention on collecting clues to your mission.
After you have collected these clues, you will be able to put them together, giving you insight into how to write your mission statement form a clearer picture of who you are.
Below, are the instructions that guide you how to write the mission statement that expresses the Real You.
Below Are Your Day One – Day Six Goals
- This is a six day exercise.
- You will have one question per day to focus on.
- On that day, you will focus on that one question only.
- Do not move forward without attempting to answer each question.
- Because the questions as a whole lead you towards creating a mission statement that reveals the Real You.
- Each day, write your answers on a sheet of paper that you dedicate for that day.
- After you finish exercise for the day, put the completed sheets in place where they can rest until Day 6.
- Each day, you should awaken to a fresh question - do not focus on the question from the previous day.
- On Day Six, collect all of your sheets and complete the exercise that is presented on that day.