My Career Change Story:
A Teacher Facing Burn-Out
I was at the end of my rope. I needed a career
change. For I was a teacher facing
and I needed someone to help me to
make sense of it all.
My Career Change For A Teacher Story...And How It All Started
- I needed an outlet. I needed someone to help me look at my life and career from an objective standpoint.
- I needed a career change...for being a teacher had worn me out.
- So, I turned to Latarsha's career coaching services to help me to transition into a life and career change that would help me maintain balance in my life.
My Career Change For A Teacher Story...My Core Challenge
- My core challenge was balancing my teacher care amidst a growing family. When I turned to Latarsha career coaching services I had reached the point in my career an life that I couldn't enjoy teaching anymore.
- It left me drained, energy-less, and took so much away from me that I had no energy left for my family or myself.
- And here's the ironic thing about needing career change. I turned to teaching as a way to raise a family and contribute financially to my household.
- But...it eventually came down to survival. I started to loose it...I mean really loosing it: no mental stamina, no physical stamina, no emotional stamina.
My Career Change For A Teacher Story... "I Was Literally Just Surviving"
- I was a wreck...Instead of being an unsuccessful teacher, I was now an ineffective mom, wife, and teacher.
- My heart was for the family.
- The job stuff...I felt like didn't exist.
My Career Change For A Teacher Story - Why I Turned To Latarsha For Her Career Coaching Services To Help Me To Transition
- Balancing my life was crazy. I was at my wits end and I needed some kind of way to regain my sanity.
- I needed someone to help me to sort this all out.
- She and I spent worked together to craft a mid career change plan of action that gave me step-by-step guidance on what I needed to do to transition into a career that made me feel more vibrant...and whole. So I turned to Latarsha's career coaching services to help me to transition into a life that brought me more balance, serenity, and peace.
- What I liked most about Latarsha's career coaching approach was that it was about helping me to still dream in the midst of all of my life's craziness.
- I needed a way to pursue my professional dreams and still be there to take care of the family.
- I knew that my career change journey from a teacher to a mom to another profession might take longer...but I needed to make some steps that at least brought me closer to what it is that I REALLY wanted out of life.
What I Loved About Latarsha Career Coaching Services And Her Transition Approach
"What I loved most about Latarsha's career coaching services is that she helped me to transition out of my teaching career and into a new life chapter by focusing on small, tangible steps I could take to keep moving toward my professional dreams."
- She helped me to see the importance of getting a routine going in my house. She helped me to clear a schedule at home that would give me some much needed professional time.
- Time that I could use to write and plan out my professional dreams. And believe it or not, for a mom of many young children, those steps meant a lot to me.
- Those little steps made me feel successful.
My Career Change For A Teacher Story - The Magic Behind Latarsha's Career Coaching Services And Approach
- Latarsha gave me tangible, small steps that actually fit into the context of my very busy life. She also continually helps me to stay connected to my spiritual side. She reminds me of the importance that God has in my life.
- She lets me know that with God - all my needs can be met...she reminds me that God made me with a purpose. She reminds me that I can have a dream...and actually accomplish it.
- And sometimes...in the middle of the night...when all is still in the house, and I am exhausted from another day's journey...that's all I have to hold onto.
- I have dreams. I need so badly to be connected to those dreams. It's those dreams that allow me to feel alive, be me, and still have the energy to take care of the family.
"Thanks Latarsha for helping me to believe in my dreams again. "
The biggest benefit of Latarsha's career coaching services is that she helped me to transition into a life where I could believe in myself and dream again...
- She gives me the opportunity to make positive life-context steps on making my dream happen.
- When talking to Latarsha I don't ever feel bad, guilty, or even pressured...she non-judgmentally allows me to move in my own pace. So it's pressure-free growth strategy that actually compliments my life. And as a bonus, I love that Latarsha has an MBA.
- She is knowledgeable about what she says...and she shares her knowledge so freely and willingly.
- So, when she gives me advice, I listen. I can ask her just about anything. And she can help me to sort it all out.
But The Biggest Benefit Of All Is That She Never Lets My Dreams Go
- She gives me the power to define what success means for me.
- And then together, we whittle my success definition into tangible action steps that I can actually accomplish.
Why I Recommend Latarsha's Career Coaching Services For Women Looking To Transition Into A New Life Chapter.
- For anybody out there thinking of hiring Latarsha career coaching services to help you to transition into a new life or career...I say go for it.
- She cherishes you for...you. And she never let's you underestimate yourself. In fact, that's what I absolutely love her.
- In the midst of my life and all of it's craziness...she allowed me to see myself as a human with real potential.
"Thanks Latarsha...for all that you do. I sincerely appreciate you taking the time out of your life to connect me to my dreams again!"
If You Are Looking For Career Coaching Services To Help You Transition Into A New Life Or Career Chapter...
- Then contact Latarsha today for your free Career Transitions Consultation!
- I promise...you wont' be disappointed!