Getting through the tough parts....
by Samantha R
(Apex, NC, USA)
" title=""The Journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" Lao Tzu. ">
"The Journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" Lao Tzu.
Five Self Motivation Tips That Will Help Move You Through The Rough Times.
Anything that you are entering into - whether it be a business venture, a relationship, or otherwise - is going to have tough times and rough patches.
There are going to be times when you feel like even your best isn't good enough, and you feel you're not going to be able to make it through it, and you just want to give up.
Those are the times you need to work harder than you have been, push harder than you have been, and seek encouragement and motivation from those around you.
There will be times during those stressful occasions when you will need to keep these five self motivation tips in mind.
- Don't hold in your stresses, and fear regarding your venture.
- Confide in someone close.
- You, individually are truly in control of your own destiny.
- Given enough time, energy and effort everyone will succeed.
- When you hit a rough patch in the road, look at it as a fork...
- Look at it as a place where you have to make a decision, plot a new path, and make a new way for yourself.
- Look at each and every setback, or negative as a new opportunity to make a negative into something positive.
- It's a chance to better your business and advance your new venture.
- Whatever you do, don't let rough times get you down.
- View those rough times as permission to keep going...you can't go up without ever being down.
Good luck with your new venture. All of your effort will be well worth the fight!
Hopefully the next time you hit your rough patch, you will keep these five self-motivation tips in mind.
They are meant to give you just enough strength to keep on pushing through!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to "The Motivational Sayings To Spark Entrepreneur Ideas" Discussion.