The Top Crucial Factors To Consider When Living Your Noble Purpose.
Keep a small notebook or journal handy to jot down those daily small occurrences that cause you to pause and think about life issues a little more deeply.
• give you a truer understanding of your life purpose, and
2. Be Realistic.
Your life has constraints – you have family obligations, financial obligations, and a host of other life factors that demand your attention.
Focus on what you can do, given your current life context, to begin living your noble purpose.
• Take a realistic assessment of where your life is right now and where your life is headed.
3. Be Strategic.
Living your noble purpose requires the ability to keep moving forward despite many obstacles you may face.
Keep asking yourself – over and over again - “ what would I do, if I knew I could not fail? ”
Take an assessment of the big picture by focusing on what it is that you want to be said about you and how you used your life to leave your impact.
4. Be Creative.
Collect your answers. To make your dreams come true you take your historical recorded life story into consideration.
• Find a strategic way to begin living your life from a historical perspective right now.
5. Be A Forward-Thinker.
Pay close attention to those trends that can impact your vision. You have to be willing to examine external trends and understand what’s going on around you in your community, your country and beyond.
6. Be Deliberate.
You must make the choices that will allow you to hold tight your dream and make living your life purpose a reality.
The term “ Living” in “ Living Your Noble Purpose” is a verb. Living your noble purpose will not happen without at least a little action applied to it.
Living your noble purpose requires that you are deeply rooted in knowing that there’s this thing that you were made to do – that there’s something great you are supposed to contribute to the world.
• Give the Deeply Rooted version of you a chance, a voice, and a choice to live out your true life purpose.
8. Be Willing to Give Yourself The Chance.
Initially, no one else will be able to make this thing happen for you.
You have to be willing to do the work to get acquainted with who you really are and what you would say if you could just push through all of the roadblocks that stand in your way.
• No one else can know what it’s really like to walk into your shoes, because they have spent their lifetime walking in their life path.
• There is no one on this Earth that possesses that exact same dose of magic you have. Acknowledge it, and give it a chance to shine.
10. Be Authentically You.
Your true self is in there, pining to be released and set free.
In living your noble purpose, don’t allow yourself to be swayed by other’s opinions of you.
Remember, you and God are the only ones who can fully grasp the quality and breadth that you bring to life.
11. Be Willing To Give Yourself The Chance.
Living your noble purpose can become your reality. Give yourself a chance - you’ll be surprised at what you can use your life to accomplish.
Living Your Noble Purpose. The Top Crucial Factors To Consider When Living Your Noble Purpose.
Reclaim Your Life. Revise Your Life Design and Start Living Life As You Imagined.
Get Catalyzed. These ABC to Success Factors Will Move Your Life Forward.