Living Your Noble Purpose Is Your Gift To The World
1. Be Openly Curious.
The entire blueprint for living your noble purpose rarely pops out in front of you at once.
Keep a small notebook or journal handy to jot down those daily small occurrences that cause you to pause and think about life issues a little more deeply.
As you make note of these daily clues , you will see a pattern emerge that will:
• give you a truer understanding of your life purpose, and
• reveal small steps you can make to realistically begin living your noble purpose.
• Take a realistic assessment of where your life is right now and where your life is headed.
• Use this assessment to determine the short-terms steps you can make right now to move toward your ultimate goal.
• You have to be realistic about what you can do, as well as what you cannot do.
• Picture the elderly-aged version of yourself. If you could interview this person about how your life was lived, what would you want them to say?
• Consider those last thoughts captured during your last breath – would there be any regrets that may enter your mind at that time about the opportunities you passed over?
• What is it that you want to be said about you - and the impact you left the world - when you are gone?
• Find a strategic way to begin living your life from a historical perspective right now.
• Challenge yourself to find ways to organize your daily existence to move at least one step closer toward living your noble purpose.
• First, you must imagine.
• Then, you must plan.
• Then, you must act.
7. Be Deeply Rooted.
Living your noble purpose requires that you are deeply rooted in knowing that there’s this thing that you were made to do – that there’s something great you are supposed to contribute to the world.
• Give the Deeply Rooted version of you a chance, a voice, and a choice to live out your true life purpose.
• Understand that who you are matters. What you are trying to do is valued.
• You must be rooted to your true self - letting nothing or no one strip away your self-value.
• No one else can know what it’s really like to walk into your shoes, because they have spent their lifetime walking in their life path.
• No one else can tell you who you really are. You true self is in there somewhere - I promise.
9. Be Patient.
You were specially crafted to be uniquely you. Don’t hide it. And don’t exert a lot nervous pressure on it - patiently step into your magic.
• There is no one on this Earth that possesses that exact same dose of magic you have. Acknowledge it, and give it a chance to shine.
• Understand that God doesn’t make junk. When He made you, He made you for a purpose.
• You are who you are regardless of life circumstances.
• You are who you are regardless of your past or even the present.
• You are who you are because that’s who you were made to be.
Living your noble purpose can become your reality. Give yourself a chance - you’ll be surprised at what you can use your life to accomplish.
• You were made with value, and it’s time that you let your authentic self be let free
• And if, by chance, you’ve lost sight of who you are along the way - challenge the Real You to stand up and be heard.
Discovering You...More Clues to Your Life Purpose.
Living Your Noble Purpose. The Top Crucial Factors To Consider When Living Your Noble Purpose.
Overcoming Barriers. Praying To Overcome Invisible Entry Barriers = Fresh Spark For Your Dreams.
Your Last Breath. My Last Dream. My Final Breath. When That Moment Arrives, What Will It Reveal About You?
Hold Tight Your Dream. Hold Tight Your Dream. Push Through The Obstacles.
Secret To Life. “Am I Using All Of Me?” What to Do When You Feel That Something Is Missing In Your Career Or Life.
Reclaim Your Life. Revise Your Life Design and Start Living Life As You Imagined.
Get Catalyzed. These ABC to Success Factors Will Move Your Life Forward.