Living A Purpose Driven Life Gives You The Freedom You've Been Searching For.
You desire more peace of mind and freedom. Give your life
the fulfillment it seeks by striving to live a
purpose-driven life. You deserve it!
Some mornings you open your eyes and just lay in bed a moment before getting up and tending to the tasks.
You may lay there wondering what it was all about, once upon a time:
- You had A life filled with a passion.
- You had places to go and people to see.
- You had a life to make.
You remember how it all felt in the beginning.
The young adult version of you was brimming with the hope of living a life fit for a queen.
- You had big dreams to write you name in history.
- You had all of these things to be and to do.
- You had the determination, the sense of achievement, the excited expectations.
- And all of these feelings were attached to living a fulfilled and purpose-driven life.
But now, it's like your life dreams have flat-lined…right before your eyes.
It has started to occur to you that the life that you were shooting for just hasn't happened.
You've begun to realize that what you need extends far beyond what you have right now.
But where to from here?
During a few quiet moments in your day you've begun to reflect on what it is that is missing from your life.
- Shouldn't you be living the life that you dreamed of?
- Shouldn't you be living a life that's much different from the one you are living right now?
- Shouldn't you be happy now that you have what you thought you wanted?
What you need now more than ever is a rekindling of that purpose you once felt.
You desperately need to reconnect that sensation that life once brought you.
You desperately desire to live a life that's more fulfulling and purpose-driven.
- For without a defined purpose for your life, you've found your life in a standing-still position.
And right now you are ready to get moving again.
- It's time to get back into living again
- It's time to take yourself places that you need to be
- It's time that you do what you need to do to step into a life that is purpose-driven life and purposefully freeing.
- It's time to forget the ifs and buts.
- For if you're not satisfied with where you are right now, you are certainly not where you are supposed to be.
Achieving your young-adulthood goals are just a stepping stone to the goals that your more adult-self are striving for.
Realize that now is the time that you need to re-assess your life and re-adjust it's path.
- Re-assess who you really are.
- And re-adjust your life plan so that it will get you to where you are trying to go.
Here's your reality:
The life you're living right now might have been perfect for the Little-Ms-I'm-18-Years-Old version of who you were.
But is not so perfect for the Ms-I'm-A-More-Adult-Me version of you who desires more for your life than what you are currently giving her.
Your Ms. I'm a More-Adult-Version Of-You desperately wants to live purpose-driven life that:
- Will enable you to stop living in your yesterday, by challenging you to focus your attention on using your today to shape your tomorrow.
- Will allow you to stand up for who you are and fight for what it is that your life purpose is screaming for you to become.
- Will enable you to overcome those tumultuous blocks that have stood in your path, and use all that which was meant to hold you back to transform you into a woman with the character and strength that is intense enough to break free.
- Will allow you to stand with a proclamation that serves as a shrill of victory that showcases the new you to the world.
- Will give you the wisdom and the lighted path that will enable you to be a light and a role model for those lives that your life was meant to impact.
You also recognize that a purpose driven life will give you that life of vigor that you so desperately desire.
For the more adult and more mature version of you recognizes that taking a more proactive stance in living a purpose driven life
- Gives you a more grounded approach to setting and achieving realizable dreams that will allow you to feel
- more fulfilled and excited,
- more confident and self assured,
- and more assured that you are driving your life in a more fulfilled direction.
It's time that you stop living a life that doesn't give you satisfaction and fulfillment and replace it with the more vibrant and satisfying purpose-driven life.
- It is time that you re-assess and re-adjust.
- It is time that you live your life in a fulfullingly forward and future-facing direction.
- It is time that you reclaim that feeling of direction that you had at the beginning…when your life was driven more by your passion and your purpose.
Start your purpose driven life by taking the first step.
The first step in achieving a fulfilling purpose driven life is ensure that each choice you make puts you closer to living out the life that you desire.
Weigh the impact of each of your choices by determining the impact that choice will have on your overall feeling of fulfillment and satisfaction.
Once you start making choices that are congruent with your life purpose, the stress that you once felt will begin to melt away.
A purpose-driven focus will give you a basis on which to determine the right course of action for your life right now.
Make purpose-driven choice that will lead you to the life that you deserve.
This is your life and it's your turn to shine.
Give your life the luster it needs.
Start your purpose-driven journey today.
Here's to you and a life of purpose-driven peace,
Signed: Latarsha Lytle, MBA, your business strategy advisor and motivational coach
Time To Position Your Life In A Forward-Facing Position. Read More Tips and Strategies Below to Help You Propel Your Purpose Driven Life Forward.
Breaking Through Blocks. People Fail in Life Because They Get Stuck and Stay Stuck...Time To Break Through Those Blocks.
Push Through Barriers. Move Forward. Push Through Barriers To Personal Growth and Development.
Get Catalyzed. These ABC to Success Factors Will Move Your Life Forward.
Reclaim Your Life. Revise Your Life Design and Start Living Life As You Imagined.
Finding A Career or Business That Fits. Discover a Career Fit Survey Or Assessment To Find That Career That Fits.
A Personal Mission Statement. How to Write A Mission Statement That Reveals Who You Really Are.
Life You Deserve. How to Dream About And Create the Life You Deserve. The Key Ingredient.
The Power of Strategic Thinking Reach Your Goals Faster. Try The Power Of Strategic Thinking and Personal Development.