Follow your dreams
" title=""...what was written on the card gave me a new strength to fight the odds."" width="400" height="267">
"...what was written on the card gave me a new strength to fight the odds."
I remember my first year of starting my clothing boutique.
It was four years ago, but I still remember a lot from that time.
- I had a loan that I had taken to start my business.
- I was struggling to get enough customers.
- I wasn't making any profit.
Every month I had to put money from my pocket to keep the boutique running.
- Then came the lowest point.
- I received a huge order that I had to complete by a certain date.
- And...one week before the due date, my embroidery man left the job.
Where was I going to find a new person to do the job?
- I only had one week.
- I was certain to lose the order and probably my business too.
That evening when I was sitting in my boutique, thinking its all over, my eyes fell on a greeting card that I had received on the opening of my boutique.
What was written on the card gave me a new strength to fight the odds.
- It said, "Follow your dreams with faith in yourself. There's nothing you can't achieve, all you have to do, is remain steadfast and believe."
I did need to believe in myself.
- Next day, I found a guy to do the work on a contract basis.
- I finished my order on time.
My boutique is doing very well today.
- Thanks to some inspirational words.
- I have framed those words and read them everyday.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to "The Motivational Sayings To Spark Entrepreneur Ideas" Discussion.