When trying to figure out exactly what your website should say, continually ask yourself, these questions:
"When I finally launch my business site..."
- Which targeted group of people will be relieved enough - and feel welcomed enough - to click through my site?
- Which group of people will excitedly click through my site, finding that I delivered exactly what it is that they have been desperately searching for?
- Which group of people will slow down their pace enough to even notice me?
If your answer to this is, "I really don't know,"
- Then you definitely want to spend time assessing:
- What it is that you need your web-voice to say? and
- Why it is that your web-presence will make a difference?
How To Create A Website For Your Business - Fundamental Step Three - Take time to plan, up front, how you will you attract targeted web traffic?
- I hear you asking, "Huh? What do you mean by when you say that my focus has to be on web-targeted traffic?
- "You mean I don't automatically get web-traffic just because I build my site?"
- Yes...that's what I'm saying.
- Here's the chillingly-harsh reality about building your site: just because you build it, doesn't mean they will come.
- In fact, your web-visitor could care less about you, your site, your web-voice, or your web-presence.
- Let that fact sink in a bit.
- It is the one fact that will help you to assess how to create your business website with customer-focused intent.
- In order for you to build a website that will make your business noticed, you have got to understand their web-search from their perspective.
- What is it that they are looking for?
- And...what is it that they expect you to give them?
- If you give them stale, moldy junk...then I promise they won't be back for more.
- And guess what?
- It's up to you to understand their needs, wants, wishes and desires so that you can provide them with solid value.
- If you can't give them value, a solution, or something to chew over, then they really don't need you...
- They will just go somewhere else.
- And trust me, they won't even blink an eye.
- This is due to the fact that today's web-world gives your web-visitor they got over one billion other web-choices
- Understand that your web-competition is fierce.
- Envision those one billion other web-owners out there lining up to lure them in, and give them That thing they are desperately searching to find.
How To Create A Website For Your Business - The Bottom-line.
It is imperative that you use the three above-mentioned foundational realities to frame your website building approach.
- Your web-efforts are rewarded only if you understand that a website is much more than a glossy, flash-driven, song-rendering resource.
- Your business website has to deliver differentiated value - signature value that your web-visitor can only get from you.
- So, your answer to "How do I create a website for my business," should be followed by "How can I use my web-presence to give my web-visitors the value they desperately seek?"
Best of luck in your web-building endeavors!
Signed: Latarsha Lytle, MBA, your small business success mentor and motivational coach.
P. S. Trying to figure the secret to getting your website up and running with as little hassle as possible?
P. S. S. Feel a bit curious about which web-building service I used for this site?
Read More Below To Figure Out How To Create A Website For Your Business That Delivers Bottom-Line Value For Your Customer Base.
It's Time. Find Out What You Should To Get Your Business Website Up. Your Answer To “Where Do You Go To Don't Give Up. Create A Website For Your New Business?” Is Right Around The Corner.
How I Built This Site. Find Out What I Used To Get This Business Started.
Web Builders. Look For A Web-Builder That Will Foster Business Growth. Business Website Builders - Reviews.
The Power of Using the Right Keyword. Learn What it Takes To Build a Website That Draws Traffic.
Learn How To Design Resource-Rich Web Page. The Danger of Letting Them Leave Your Site Empty-Handed.
Build An E-commerce Site. How To Build An E-commerce Web Site That's Sure to Excite, Delight, and Get The Sale.
Attracting Visitors to Your Site. How to Start A Business Website That Will Make Your Web-Visitor Remember You At "Hello".