by William Savage
The story of how I built my business around my passion for horses.
- I believe you have to have more than a bit of luck to have that happen.
- Success in business takes passion.
- And this is way I'm willing to share my story of how I choose to make money on the internet from my personal passion for horses.
My business came from my passion: I love all things horses: I love how they feel, how they smell, and all that goes into caring and loving my horse...
So...what I decided to do was to build a website dedicated to all things horses: horse gifts, pictures of horses, and many cool gift ideas for horse lovers all over the world.
During my investigation of how to make money on the internet with my passion, I bumped into one of the most amazing sites.
I found this cool web-building service that allowed me to take my passion of horses and mold it into a real money-making business.
I started out slow...and watched my business follow passion...and it start to grow.
- But I was able to look at these as learning opportunities, not hurdles.
- I overcame these hurdles and enjoy the immense satisfaction I get from seeing your efforts begin to pay off.
- Having that passion will dramatically increase your probability of success, plus you'll have a great time getting there.
- Our business came from our passion for horses, and that passion has made putting our business together just plain fun!
- And...we had fun assembling our gift site for horse-lovers by including much more than a site that housed pictures of horses, or general horse site filled will general horse stuff.
- Lack of this is probably the major cause of small business failure.
- We established credibility by being truthful about our product and service, and by demonstrating expertise about what we offer.
- You don't need to know rocket science but you'll need to know a lot of things, and you'll need to do a lot of things.
- By doing the right things you reduce the possibility of failure.
- By reducing, and eliminating, the possibility of failure, you insure success.
- As the saying goes, "When you get a lemon, make lemonade"
- That's the key.
- You won't begin making big bucks overnight.
- Just realize that good things take time.
- Oh...and just in case you were wondering, you can find me here: http://www.your-guide-to-gifts-for-horse-lovers.com
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to The Business Success Discussion - What Is It That Make Successful Small Businesses So Successful?.