by Denice Todd-Flournoy
" title=""One of the critical factors to becoming a success is having a heart that's open enough to listen to what your parents tell you...They have your best interests at heart."" width="218" height="300">
"One of the critical factors to becoming a success is having a heart that's open enough to listen to what your parents tell you...They have your best interests at heart."
- They have the benefit of experience on their listen.
- Parents try to tell you stuff, and you just let it come through one ear and out of the other.
- They have your best interest at heart.
- They only want you to try your hardest to do your best.
- I want them to understand that one of the most critical factor's to success is trying their hardest to do their best.
- Now, I'm not saying that you have to be at the top of the heap, but I am saying that you need to strive to do whatever you can to put YOUR best foot forward.
Don't bring excuses to the table when it comes down to reaching your goal.
- It's doing what it takes upfront to prepare yourself for tomorrow.
- It's about doing the "right" things at the "right" time.
- Life WON'T be handed to you on a silver platter, so you've got to do what it takes to be prepared to work for your silver platter.
- This means being prepared and not putting off things until the last minute.
- Success requires more than just cramming and rushing to make it all happen.
Just know that failure is not an option for you...it's about developing a plan of action and making strides to succeed in whatever you do.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to The Words Of Motivation Corner...Just What Would You Tell Yourself If You Were 18 Again?.