The Legacy Perspective - Self Improvement Advice That Changes The WayYou Look At Life
"Right now, you are possibly stuck in a life that's not really
meant for you. Discover why looking at life from the
Legacy Perspective might just give youthe self-
improvment advice needed to help you
a little diferently. "
At Some Point In Life, You Wake Up And Know That You Are Stuck, And Need Self Improvement Advice That Will Get You Feeling Like Yourself Again
Why? because you are possibly stuck in a life that's not really meant for you and you're wondering whether you can find self-improvement advice that will help you to look at your life a little differently.
I understand, which is why I want you to consider the self-improvement advice that would result from looking at your life through the legacy perspective.
At it's core, the legacy perspective asks you three legacy-related questions:
- What can you do to ensure that you are living a life that will enable you to leave your legacy, your impact behind?
- What is it that you want to be said about you after you have left this world?
- What is the legacy that you will leave behind when your life has finished it's course
The Legacy Perspective Rests On This Reality: Your Life Has Signficance.
You were designed to make an impact - that you were born with a purpose. You were born to make an impact on someone's life.
The Core Of This Self-Improvement Advice Rests On Looking At Life With An "End Of It All" Perspective.
- It's rests on this life reality: You were born...and then you will die...and it's those things that you do between living and dying that make all the difference.
- It suggests that you find a way to use your life to make a difference in your family, your community, and the world.
- It suggests that you live your life in such a way that it can be said that you came, you saw, and you left your impact.
The Legacy Perspective - Bottom-Line:
The other day, I ran into a friend and she asked me, "Why should making a difference be so important to me?"
"Use your life to make a difference is important because you only have one life to life
And when you die, you will want to die with the peace of mind knowing that you used your life, your voice, and your purpose to do what it is that you were designed to do."
Life Is Too Short To Stay Stuck In Living A Life Filled With Frustration And Being Unfulfilled
Your life is too significant for that...
- It's time that you use it to make an impact and make a difference in the lives of others.
- It's time that you find a way to tap into your SweetSpot - THAT Thing You Were Made To Do Or To Be.
- And then wrap that SweetSpot into a career, life, or business that fits your passion, your life and let's you leave your legacy!
Here's To Finding A Way To Live Your Life From The Legacy-Perspective!
Signed: Latarsha Lytle, MBA, business strategist, motivational coach, and your biggest fan!
P.S. Need To Starting Point To Help You Get To Know...You? Then Check Out These Other Self Improvement Related Articles
How to Write A Mission Statement That Reveals Who You Really Are
Consider These Factors Before You Start Living Your Noble Purpose