Advice For Starting Up Your Small Business And Seeing It Through Success.
Keep Reaching Forward.
The greatest advice I can give you when starting up a small business is to see it through to success. Keep moving and reaching forward...especially in the face of adversity.
What I Had To Realize - Advice For Starting Up Your Small Business And Seeing It Through To Success.
Just the other day, I was asked these questions,
This is because I am breathing life into something that has yet to be defined.
I stood still and thought about it. And here are a few thoughts that flittered through my mind. This thing called "doing my own thing" is the most difficult thing that I have undertaken to do.
It’s because I am trying to bring something that God gave me to do into being.
It’s because I realize that if I don’t, then the world will never experience my magic , my gift, or my presence.
It Is The Act of Pushing That Carried Me Through - Advice For Starting Up Your Small Business And Seeing It Through To Success.
- I pushed and pushed because in the past when I ignored it, it never went away.
- I pushed and pushed because when I am sitting behind a desk, working in someone else’s business, someone else’s vision, I realize that my vision is still sitting there in that corner, ready to be ignited.
- I pushed and pushed because when I die, I want it written that Latarsha Lytle, helped other gifted people...
to light their sparks and release their magic into the world.
- I pushed and pushed because I know that MY God is not a God that fails.
- I pushed and pushed because He gave me a specific thing to do in this world. He named me a storytelling encourager whose role is to make sure all His diamonds, those women whose lives are meant to impact their communities and the world, are able to release their shine into the world.
- I pushed and pushed because I know that it is my time to do this thing, right here, right now.
- I pushed and pushed because I am tired of hiding behind all the excuses and seemingly rational reason.
- I pushed and pushed because those who knew me, had only known me to talk about my dreams, and never stepping in them.
- I pushed and pushed because I just can do nothing else right now… but focus on moving this thing forward.
What I Advise You To Do - Advice For Starting Up Your Small Business And Seeing It Through To Success.
- During those times you feel thrust and jabbed into the wall, push on.
- During those times when it feels like it would just be easy to turn your back, push on.
- During those times when you feel like sitting in the corner and just staring into space…just push on.
- You must push, and push, and push because you know that it is your time to release your magic into the world.
- You must push, and push because you can stand on the confidence knowing that God has given you this thing to do.
- God has designed you for this thing, right here, right now.
Time To Push Your Vision Through - Advice For Starting Up Your Small Business And Seeing It Through To Success.
At this point in your life, you have nothing to lose, but
Rest assured in knowing that God is there to help guide you through.
- your circumstances,
- your perceived hindrances, and
- your own self-sabotaging behaviors.
My Role In Helping You To Make It Through - Advice For Starting Up Your Small Business And Seeing It Through To Success.
My Pledge To You - I Promise To Use My Magic...
- To keep your interests near my heart, thus I will keep on pushing,
- To inform you, thus I will keep on writing,
- To bolster and support the dream that's within you, thus I will keep on encouraging,
- Strengthen you enough so that you may push through, thus I will keep on building, and
- To enthrall you with the magic of my tongue and the gift within my heart, thus I will keep on storytelling,
- To give you enough strategic inspiration to release your spark, thus I will keep moving forward because that is what God made me to do and His world deserves the gift He has placed in me.
My Final Advice For Starting Up Your Small Business And It's Success - Be Encouraged.
Walk into your purpose with your head up, your shoulders upright, and God's whispers to your soul.
- Focus intently on building a business that will make an impact on the lives of your targeted niched cluster.
- Always hold their best interests near and dear in your heart.
(for if you were to peek inside my heart, that's where your will find your dreams and your ready-to-be-released spark).
- Push out a business that will lighten the burden of your niched cluster,
Either by solving their problem,
Helping them to feel better....
Signed: Latarsha Lytle, MBA, small business success strategist, motivational coach, and your biggest fan!
Browse Below To Find More Advice On Starting Your Own Small Business And Seeing It Through To Success.
Life You Deserve. How to Dream About And Create the Life You Deserve. The Key Ingredient.
Breaking Through Blocks. People Fail in Life Because They Get Stuck and Stay Stuck...Time To Break Through Those Blocks.
Living Your Noble Purpose. The Top Crucial Factors To Consider When Living Your Noble Purpose.
Business Survival 101. Why Is Making a Difference The Important First Step ? Business Survival 101